Aliases for LILRA6 Gene
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin Like Receptor A6 2 3 5
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Subfamily B (With TM And ITIM Domains), Member 6 2 3
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Subfamily A (With TM Domain), Member 6 2 3
- Immunoglobulin-Like Transcript 8 3 4
- Leucocyte Ig-Like Receptor A6 2 3
- Leukocyte Ig-Like Receptor 3 4
- ILT-8 3 4
- ILT8 3 4
External Ids for LILRA6 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for LILRA6 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for LILRA6 Gene
GeneCards Summary for LILRA6 Gene
LILRA6 (Leukocyte Immunoglobulin Like Receptor A6) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Immune System and Immunoregulatory interactions between a Lymphoid and a non-Lymphoid cell. An important paralog of this gene is LILRB3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for LILRA6 Gene
May act as receptor for class I MHC antigens.