Aliases for LILRA6 Gene
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Subfamily A (With TM Domain), Member 6 2 3
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Subfamily B (With TM And ITIM Domains), Member 6 2 3
- Immunoglobulin-Like Transcript 8 3 4
- Leukocyte Ig-Like Receptor 3 4
- ILT-8 3 4
- ILT8 3 4
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor Subfamily A Member 6 3
External Ids for LILRA6 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for LILRA6 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for LILRA6 Gene
GeneCards Summary for LILRA6 Gene
LILRA6 (Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Subfamily A (With TM Domain), Member 6) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Class I MHC mediated antigen processing and presentation and Spinal Cord Injury. An important paralog of this gene is KIR2DL4.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for LILRA6 Gene
May act as receptor for class I MHC antigens.