Aliases for LILRA4 Gene
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Subfamily A (With TM Domain), Member 4 2 3
- CD85 Antigen-Like Family Member G 3 4
- Immunoglobulin-Like Transcript 7 3 4
- ILT7 3 4
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Subfamily A (Without TM Domain), Member 4 3
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor Subfamily A Member 4 3
- CD85g Antigen 4
- CD85g 3
- ILT-7 4
External Ids for LILRA4 Gene
This gene encodes an immunoglobulin-like cell surface protein that is expressed predominantly on plasmacytoid dendritic cells (PDCs) and modulates the function of these cells in the immune response. Expression of this gene is downregulated by interleukin 3 (IL3). This gene is one of a cluster of highly related genes located at chromosomal region 19q13.4. [provided by RefSeq, Jan 2015]
GeneCards Summary for LILRA4 Gene
LILRA4 (Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Subfamily A (With TM Domain), Member 4) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with LILRA4 include blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell. Among its related pathways are Osteoclast differentiation. An important paralog of this gene is KIR2DL4.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for LILRA4 Gene
May act as receptor for class I MHC antigens. Ligand binding leads to the activation of eosinophils and to the release of RNASE2, IL4 and leukotriene C4.