Aliases for LILRA2 Gene
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin Like Receptor A2 2 3 5
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Subfamily A (With TM Domain), Member 2 2 3
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor 7 3 4
- CD85 Antigen-Like Family Member H 3 4
- Immunoglobulin-Like Transcript 1 3 4
- Leucocyte Ig-Like Receptor A2 2 3
- LIR-7 3 4
- ILT1 3 4
External Ids for LILRA2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for LILRA2 Gene
This gene encodes a member of a family of immunoreceptors that are expressed predominantly on monocytes and B cells, and at lower levels on dendritic cells and natural killer cells. The encoded protein is an activating receptor that inhibits dendritic cell differentiation and antigen presentation and suppresses innate immune response. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found. This gene is located in a cluster of related genes on chromosome 19 and there is a pseudogene for this gene on chromosome 3. [provided by RefSeq, Mar 2014]
GeneCards Summary for LILRA2 Gene
LILRA2 (Leukocyte Immunoglobulin Like Receptor A2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Immune System and Immunoregulatory interactions between a Lymphoid and a non-Lymphoid cell. GO annotations related to this gene include receptor activity and antigen binding. An important paralog of this gene is LILRA1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for LILRA2 Gene
Does not bind class I MHC antigens.