Aliases for KCTD10 Gene
- Potassium Channel Tetramerization Domain Containing 10 2 3
- Potassium Channel Tetramerization Domain-Containing Protein 10 3 4
- Potassium Channel Tetramerisation Domain Containing 10 2 3
- BTB/POZ Domain-Containing Protein KCTD10 3 4
- HBACURD3 3 4
- BTB/POZ Domain-Containing Adapter For CUL3-Mediated RhoA Degradation Protein 3 3
External Ids for KCTD10 Gene
GeneCards Summary for KCTD10 Gene
KCTD10 (Potassium Channel Tetramerization Domain Containing 10) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with KCTD10 include methylmalonic acidemia. Among its related pathways are Activation of cAMP-Dependent PKA and Activation of cAMP-Dependent PKA. GO annotations related to this gene include ubiquitin-protein transferase activity. An important paralog of this gene is KCTD13.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for KCTD10 Gene
Substrate-specific adapter of a BCR (BTB-CUL3-RBX1) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex. The BCR(BACURD3) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex mediates the ubiquitination of target proteins, leading to their degradation by the proteasome (By similarity).