Aliases for KCTD10 Gene
- Potassium Channel Tetramerization Domain Containing 10 2 3 5
- Potassium Channel Tetramerization Domain-Containing Protein 10 3 4
- Potassium Channel Tetramerisation Domain Containing 10 2 3
- BTB/POZ Domain-Containing Protein KCTD10 3 4
- HBACURD3 3 4
- BTB/POZ Domain-Containing Adapter For CUL3-Mediated RhoA Degradation Protein 3 3
External Ids for KCTD10 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for KCTD10 Gene
The protein encoded by this gene binds proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) and may be involved in DNA synthesis and cell proliferation. In addition, the encoded protein may be a tumor suppressor. Several protein-coding and non-protein coding transcript variants have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Dec 2015]
GeneCards Summary for KCTD10 Gene
KCTD10 (Potassium Channel Tetramerization Domain Containing 10) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Neuropathic Pain-Signaling in Dorsal Horn Neurons and Activation of cAMP-Dependent PKA. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include ubiquitin-protein transferase activity. An important paralog of this gene is TNFAIP1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for KCTD10 Gene
Substrate-specific adapter of a BCR (BTB-CUL3-RBX1) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex. The BCR(BACURD3) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex mediates the ubiquitination of target proteins, leading to their degradation by the proteasome (By similarity).