Aliases for IMP4 Gene
- IMP4, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein 2 3
- BXDC4 3 4 6
- Brix Domain-Containing Protein 4 3 4
- U3 SnoRNP Protein IMP4 3 4
- IMP4, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein, Homolog (Yeast) 2
- IMP4, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein, Homolog 3
- U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein Protein IMP4 3
- U3 SnoRNP Protein 4 Homolog 3
External Ids for IMP4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for IMP4 Gene
IMP4 forms a ternary complex with IMP3 (MIM 612980) and MPP10 (MPHOSPHO10; MIM 605503) that interacts with U3 small nucleolar RNA (snoRNA), which is required for the early cleavage steps in pre-rRNA processing (Granneman et al., 2003 [PubMed 12655004]).[supplied by OMIM, Aug 2009]
GeneCards Summary for IMP4 Gene
IMP4 (IMP4, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Ribosome biogenesis in eukaryotes.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for IMP4 Gene
Component of the 60-80S U3 small nucleolar ribonucleoprotein (U3 snoRNP). Required for the early cleavages during pre-18S ribosomal RNA processing.