Aliases for ICE2 Gene
- Interactor Of Little Elongation Complex ELL Subunit 2 2 3 5
- Interactor Of Little Elongator Complex ELL Subunit 2 3 4
- NMDA Receptor-Regulated Protein 2 3 4
- NMDA Receptor Regulated 2 2 3
- Breast Cancer Cell 1 2 3
- BRCC1 3 4
- NARG2 3 4
- Little Elongation Complex Subunit 2 3
- NMDA Receptor-Regulated Gene 2 3
External Ids for ICE2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for ICE2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ICE2 Gene
ICE2 (Interactor Of Little Elongation Complex ELL Subunit 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Gene Expression and RNA Polymerase II Transcription Initiation And Promoter Clearance.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ICE2 Gene
Component of the little elongation complex (LEC), a complex required to regulate small nuclear RNA (snRNA) gene transcription by RNA polymerase II and III.