Aliases for GPCPD1 Gene
- Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase 1 2 3 5
- Glycerophosphodiester Phosphodiesterase 5 3 4
- GDE5 3 4
- Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase GDE1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Putative Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase GPCPD1 3
- Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase GDE1 Homolog 3
- Putative Glycerophosphodiester Phosphodiesterase 5 3
- Endometrial Differential 3 3
External Ids for GPCPD1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for GPCPD1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for GPCPD1 Gene
GPCPD1 (Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Glycerophospholipid biosynthesis. GO annotations related to this gene include carbohydrate binding and starch binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for GPCPD1 Gene
May be involved in the negative regulation of skeletal muscle differentiation, independently of its glycerophosphocholine phosphodiesterase activity.