Aliases for FSD1 Gene
- Fibronectin Type III And SPRY Domain Containing 1 2 3
- GLFND 3 4 6
- Fibronectin Type 3 And SPRY Domain Containing 1 2 3
- Microtubule-Associated Protein GLFND 3 4
- MID1-Related Protein 1 3 4
- MIR1 3 4
- Fibronectin Type 3 And SPRY (Spla, Ryanodine) Domain Containing (With Coiled-Coil Motif) 1 3
- Fibronectin Type III And SPRY Domain-Containing Protein 1 3
- Midline 1-Related Protein 1 3
External Ids for FSD1 Gene
This gene encodes a centrosome associated protein that is characterized by an N-terminal coiled-coil region downstream of B-box (BBC) domain, a central fibronectin type III domain, and a C-terminal repeats in splA and RyR (SPRY) domain. The encoded protein associates with a subset of microtubules and may be involved in the stability and organization of microtubules during cytokinesis. [provided by RefSeq, Apr 2009]
GeneCards Summary for FSD1 Gene
FSD1 (Fibronectin Type III And SPRY Domain Containing 1) is a Protein Coding gene. An important paralog of this gene is MID1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for FSD1 Gene
May be involved in microtubule organization and stabilization.