Aliases for FOLH1B Gene
- Folate Hydrolase 1B 2 3 5
- Cell Growth-Inhibiting Gene 26 Protein 2 3 4
- Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen-Like Protein 3 4
- Putative Folate Hydrolase 1B 3 4
- Folate Hydrolase 2 2 3
- NAALAdase 3 4
- PSMAL 3 4
- Putative N-Acetylated-Alpha-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase 3
- Prostate Specific Membrane Antigen Like Protein 2
- N-Acetylated-Alpha-Linked-Acidic Dipeptidase 3
- Glutamate Carboxypeptidase III 3
External Ids for FOLH1B Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for FOLH1B Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for FOLH1B Gene
GeneCards Summary for FOLH1B Gene
FOLH1B (Folate Hydrolase 1B) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Amino acid synthesis and interconversion (transamination) and Viral mRNA Translation. GO annotations related to this gene include metallopeptidase activity and dipeptidase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for FOLH1B Gene
Has both folate hydrolase and N-acetylated-alpha-linked-acidic dipeptidase (NAALADase) activity.
Exhibits a dipeptidyl-peptidase IV type activity.