Aliases for FOLH1B Gene
- Folate Hydrolase 1B 2 3 5
- Cell Growth-Inhibiting Gene 26 Protein 2 3 4
- Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen-Like Protein 3 4
- Glutamate Carboxypeptidase III 2 3
- Putative Folate Hydrolase 1B 3 4
- Folate Hydrolase 2 2 3
- NAALAdase 3 4
- PSMAL 3 4
- Prostate Specific Membrane Antigen Like Protein 2
- N-Acetylated-Alpha-Linked-Acidic Dipeptidase 3
External Ids for FOLH1B Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for FOLH1B Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for FOLH1B Gene
GeneCards Summary for FOLH1B Gene
FOLH1B (Folate Hydrolase 1B) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Viral mRNA Translation. GO annotations related to this gene include metallopeptidase activity and dipeptidase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for FOLH1B Gene
Has both folate hydrolase and N-acetylated-alpha-linked-acidic dipeptidase (NAALADase) activity.
Exhibits a dipeptidyl-peptidase IV type activity.