Aliases for FAM64A Gene
- Family With Sequence Similarity 64 Member A 2 3 5
- CALM Interacting Protein Expressed In Thymus And Spleen 2 3
- CALM-Interactor Expressed In Thymus And Spleen 3 4
- Regulator Of Chromosome Segregation Protein 1 3 4
- Family With Sequence Similarity 64, Member A 2 3
- CATS 3 4
- RCS1 3 4
- Regulator Of Chromosome Segregation 1 3
External Ids for FAM64A Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for FAM64A Gene
GeneCards Summary for FAM64A Gene
FAM64A (Family With Sequence Similarity 64 Member A) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with FAM64A include Suppurative Periapical Periodontitis.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for FAM64A Gene
During mitosis, may play a role in the control of metaphase-to-anaphase transition.