Aliases for ERCC6L Gene
- ERCC Excision Repair 6 Like, Spindle Assembly Checkpoint Helicase 2 3 5
- Excision Repair Cross-Complementing Rodent Repair Deficiency, Complementation Group 6-Like 2 3
- Excision Repair Cross-Complementation Group 6 Like 2 3
- PLK1-Interacting Checkpoint Helicase 2 4
- ATP-Dependent Helicase ERCC6-Like 3 4
- Tumor Antigen BJ-HCC-15 3 4
- PICH 3 4
- Excision Repair Cross-Complementing Rodent Repair Deficiency Complementation Group 6 - Like 3
External Ids for ERCC6L Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ERCC6L Gene
GeneCards Summary for ERCC6L Gene
ERCC6L (ERCC Excision Repair 6 Like, Spindle Assembly Checkpoint Helicase) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ERCC6L include Bone Marrow Failure Syndrome 2. Among its related pathways are Signaling by GPCR and Cell Cycle, Mitotic. GO annotations related to this gene include nucleic acid binding and helicase activity. An important paralog of this gene is ERCC6.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ERCC6L Gene
DNA helicase that acts as an essential component of the spindle assembly checkpoint. Contributes to the mitotic checkpoint by recruiting MAD2 to kinetochores and monitoring tension on centromeric chromatin. Acts as a tension sensor that associates with catenated DNA which is stretched under tension until it is resolved during anaphase.