Aliases for ELOA3D Gene
- Elongin A3 Family Member D 2 3 5
- RNA Polymerase II Transcription Factor SIII Subunit A3-Like-2 3 4
- Transcription Elongation Factor B Polypeptide 3C-Like-2 3 4
- EloA3-Like-2 3 4
- TCEB3CL2 3 4
- Transcription Elongation Factor B Polypeptide 3C-Like 2 2
- Transcription Elongation Factor B Subunit 3C Like 2 3
External Ids for ELOA3D Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for ELOA3D Gene
GeneCards Summary for ELOA3D Gene
ELOA3D (Elongin A3 Family Member D) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Formation of HIV elongation complex in the absence of HIV Tat and HIV Life Cycle. An important paralog of this gene is ELOA3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ELOA3D Gene
SIII, also known as elongin, is a general transcription elongation factor that increases the RNA polymerase II transcription elongation past template-encoded arresting sites. Subunit A is transcriptionally active and its transcription activity is strongly enhanced by binding to the dimeric complex of the SIII regulatory subunits B and C (elongin BC complex).