Aliases for ELFN2 Gene
- Extracellular Leucine Rich Repeat And Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing 2 2 3 5
- Leucine-Rich Repeat And Fibronectin Type-III Domain-Containing Protein 6 3 4
- Leucine-Rich Repeat-Containing Protein 62 3 4
- PPP1R29 3 4
- LRRC62 3 4
- Extracellular Leucine-Rich Repeat And Fibronectin Type III Domain-Containing Protein 2 4
- Extracellular Leucine-Rich Repeat And Fibronectin Type III Containing 2 2
External Ids for ELFN2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for ELFN2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ELFN2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ELFN2 Gene
ELFN2 (Extracellular Leucine Rich Repeat And Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing 2) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include phosphatase binding and protein phosphatase inhibitor activity. An important paralog of this gene is ELFN1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ELFN2 Gene
Inhibits phosphatase activity of protein phosphatase 1 (PP1) complexes.