Aliases for DZIP3 Gene
- DAZ Interacting Zinc Finger Protein 3 2 3
- Human RNA-Binding Ubiquitin Ligase Of 138 KDa 2 3
- RNA-Binding Ubiquitin Ligase Of 138 KDa 3 4
- DAZ Interacting Protein 3, Zinc Finger 2 3
- DAZ-Interacting Protein 3 3 4
- HRUL138 3 4
- Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 66 3
- Zinc Finger DAZ Interacting Protein 3 3
- E3 Ubiquitin-Protein Ligase DZIP3 3
External Ids for DZIP3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for DZIP3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for DZIP3 Gene
DZIP3 (DAZ Interacting Zinc Finger Protein 3) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Class I MHC mediated antigen processing and presentation and Class I MHC mediated antigen processing and presentation. GO annotations related to this gene include RNA binding and phosphatase binding. An important paralog of this gene is RNF214.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for DZIP3 Gene
E3 Ubiquitin ligase proteins mediate ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. E3 ubiquitin ligases accept ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfers the ubiquitin to targeted substrates. Able to specifically bind RNA.