Aliases for DZIP3 Gene
- DAZ Interacting Zinc Finger Protein 3 2 3 5
- Human RNA-Binding Ubiquitin Ligase Of 138 KDa 2 3
- Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 66 2 3
- RING-Type E3 Ubiquitin Transferase DZIP3 3 4
- RNA-Binding Ubiquitin Ligase Of 138 KDa 3 4
- DAZ Interacting Protein 3, Zinc Finger 2 3
- DAZ-Interacting Protein 3 3 4
- HRUL138 3 4
- RNA-Binding RING-H2 Protein-Ubiquitin Ligase 3
External Ids for DZIP3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for DZIP3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for DZIP3 Gene
DZIP3 (DAZ Interacting Zinc Finger Protein 3) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Class I MHC mediated antigen processing and presentation and Innate Immune System. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding and ligase activity. An important paralog of this gene is TTC3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for DZIP3 Gene
E3 Ubiquitin ligase proteins mediate ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. E3 ubiquitin ligases accept ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfers the ubiquitin to targeted substrates. Able to specifically bind RNA.