Aliases for DZIP3 Gene
- DAZ Interacting Zinc Finger Protein 3 2 3 5
- Human RNA-Binding Ubiquitin Ligase Of 138 KDa 2 3
- Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 66 2 3
- RNA-Binding Ubiquitin Ligase Of 138 KDa 3 4
- DAZ Interacting Protein 3, Zinc Finger 2 3
- DAZ-Interacting Protein 3 3 4
- HRUL138 3 4
- RNA-Binding RING-H2 Protein-Ubiquitin Ligase 3
External Ids for DZIP3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for DZIP3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for DZIP3 Gene
DZIP3 (DAZ Interacting Zinc Finger Protein 3) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Immune System and Class I MHC mediated antigen processing and presentation. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding and ligase activity. An important paralog of this gene is TTC3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for DZIP3 Gene
E3 Ubiquitin ligase proteins mediate ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. E3 ubiquitin ligases accept ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfers the ubiquitin to targeted substrates. Able to specifically bind RNA.