Aliases for DNAJB13 Gene
- DnaJ Heat Shock Protein Family (Hsp40) Member B13 2 3 5
- Testis Spermatogenesis Apoptosis-Related Gene 3 Protein 3 4
- Testis Spermatogenesis Apoptosis-Related Gene 6 Protein 3 4
- Testis Spermatocyte Apoptosis-Related Gene 6 Protein 3 4
- Testis And Spermatogenesis Cell-Related Protein 6 3 4
- DnaJ (Hsp40) Related, Subfamily B, Member 13 2 3
- DnaJ (Hsp40) Homolog, Subfamily B, Member 13 2 3
- TSARG6 3 4
External Ids for DNAJB13 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for DNAJB13 Gene
DNAJA13 belongs to the evolutionarily conserved DNAJ/HSP40 family of proteins. For background information on the DNAJ family, see 608375.[supplied by OMIM, Mar 2008]
GeneCards Summary for DNAJB13 Gene
DNAJB13 (DnaJ Heat Shock Protein Family (Hsp40) Member B13) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include unfolded protein binding. An important paralog of this gene is DNAJB7.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for DNAJB13 Gene
May be involved in inhibiting testis spermatogenesis apoptosis.