Subcategory (RNA class) for DLEU2 Gene
Quality Score for this RNA gene is
Aliases for DLEU2 Gene
- Deleted In Lymphocytic Leukemia 2 (Non-Protein Coding) 2 3
- Mir-15a-16-1 Cluster Host Gene (Non-Protein Coding) 2 3
- Long Intergenic Non-Protein Coding RNA 22 2 3
- Ret Finger Protein 2 Opposite Strand 2 3
- Deleted In Lymphocytic Leukemia, 2 2 3
- BCMSUN 3 6
- Leu2 3 6
- Leukemia Associated Gene 2 3
- Non-Protein Coding RNA 22 2
ORGUL Members for DLEU2 Gene
Previous Symbols for DLEU2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for DLEU2 Gene
DLEU2 (Deleted In Lymphocytic Leukemia 2 (Non-Protein Coding)) is a RNA Gene, and belongs to lncRNA RNA class. Diseases associated with DLEU2 include chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
fRNAdb sequence ontologies for DLEU2 Gene - the ORGUL cluster for this gene includes several descriptions:
nc_conserved_region: Non-coding region of sequence similarity by descent from a common ancestor.
antisense_RNA: Antisense RNA is RNA that is transcribed from the coding, rather than the template, strand of DNA. It is therefore complementary to mRNA.
ncRNA: An RNA transcript that does not encode for a protein rather the RNA molecule is the gene product.