Subcategory (RNA class) for DLEU1 Gene
Quality Score for this RNA gene is
Aliases for DLEU1 Gene
- Deleted In Lymphocytic Leukemia 1 (Non-Protein Coding) 2 3
- LEU1 3 4 6
- B-Cell Neoplasia-Associated Gene With Multiple Splicing 2 3
- Long Intergenic Non-Protein Coding RNA 21 2 3
- XTP6 3 4
- HBV X-Transactivated Gene 6 Protein 4
- Deleted In Lymphocytic Leukemia, 1 2
- Deleted In Lymphocytic Leukemia 1 4
- HBV XAg-Transactivated Protein 6 4
- Leukemia-Associated Protein 2 3
External Ids for DLEU1 Gene
ORGUL Members for DLEU1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for DLEU1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for DLEU1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for DLEU1 Gene
DLEU1 (Deleted In Lymphocytic Leukemia 1 (Non-Protein Coding)) is an RNA Gene, and is affiliated with the lncRNA class. Diseases associated with DLEU1 include chronic lymphocytic leukemia and leukemia.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for DLEU1 Gene
May act as a tumor suppressor
fRNAdb sequence ontologies for DLEU1 Gene - the ORGUL cluster for this gene includes several descriptions:
mature_transcript: A transcript which has undergone the necessary modifications, if any, for its function. In eukaryotes this includes, for example, processing of introns, cleavage, base modification, and modifications to the 5' and/or the 3' ends, other than addition of bases. In bacteria functional mRNAs are usually not modified.
ncRNA: An RNA transcript that does not encode for a protein rather the RNA molecule is the gene product.
nc_conserved_region: Non-coding region of sequence similarity by descent from a common ancestor.