Aliases for CX3CL1 Gene
- Chemokine (C-X3-C Motif) Ligand 1 2 3
- Small Inducible Cytokine Subfamily D (Cys-X3-Cys), Member 1 (Fractalkine, Neurotactin) 2 3
- CX3C Membrane-Anchored Chemokine 3 4
- Small-Inducible Cytokine D1 3 4
- C-X3-C Motif Chemokine 1 3 4
- Neurotactin 3 4
- SCYD1 3 4
- NTT 3 4
- Small Inducible Cytokine Subfamily D (Cys-X3-Cys), Member-1 3
External Ids for CX3CL1 Gene
Previous Symbols for CX3CL1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CX3CL1 Gene
CX3CL1 (Chemokine (C-X3-C Motif) Ligand 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with CX3CL1 include chorioretinitis and pityriasis rosea. Among its related pathways are Signaling by GPCR and Akt Signaling. GO annotations related to this gene include receptor binding and chemokine activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CX3CL1 Gene
The soluble form is chemotactic for T-cells and monocytes, but not for neutrophils. The membrane-bound form promotes adhesion of those leukocytes to endothelial cells. May play a role in regulating leukocyte adhesion and migration processes at the endothelium. Binds to CX3CR1.