Aliases for CSTF2T Gene
- Cleavage Stimulation Factor, 3' Pre-RNA, Subunit 2, 64kDa, Tau Variant 2
- Cleavage Stimulation Factor, 3 Pre-RNA, Subunit 2, 64kDa, Tau Variant 2 3
- TauCstF-64 3 4
- KIAA0689 4 6
- Cleavage Stimulation Factor 64 KDa Subunit Tau Variant 4
- Cleavage Stimulation Factor Subunit 2 Tau Variant 3
- Cleavage Stimulation Factor 64 KDa Subunit Tau 3
External Ids for CSTF2T Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CSTF2T Gene
GeneCards Summary for CSTF2T Gene
CSTF2T (Cleavage Stimulation Factor, 3' Pre-RNA, Subunit 2, 64kDa, Tau Variant) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Sertoli-Sertoli Cell Junction Dynamics and mRNA Splicing - Major Pathway. GO annotations related to this gene include RNA binding and nucleotide binding. An important paralog of this gene is RBMX2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CSTF2T Gene
May play a significant role in AAUAAA-independent mRNA polyadenylation in germ cells. Directly involved in the binding to pre-mRNAs (By similarity).