Aliases for CRISPLD2 Gene
- Cysteine-Rich Secretory Protein LCCL Domain Containing 2 2 3
- LCCL Domain Containing Cysteine-Rich Secretory Protein 2 2 3
- LCCL Domain-Containing Cysteine-Rich Secretory Protein 2 3 4
- Cysteine-Rich Secretory Protein 11 3 4
- CRISP-11 3 4
- LCRISP2 3 4
- CRISP11 3 4
- Cysteine-Rich Secretory Protein LCCL Domain-Containing 2 3
External Ids for CRISPLD2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for CRISPLD2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CRISPLD2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CRISPLD2 Gene
CRISPLD2 (Cysteine-Rich Secretory Protein LCCL Domain Containing 2) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include heparin binding. An important paralog of this gene is CLEC18B.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CRISPLD2 Gene
Promotes matrix assembly.