Aliases for CRACR2B Gene
- Calcium Release Activated Channel Regulator 2B 2 3 5
- Ca2+ Release-Activated Ca2+ (CRAC) Channel Regulator 2B 2 3
- Calcium Release-Activated Calcium Channel Regulator 2B 3 4
- EF-Hand Calcium Binding Domain 4A 2 3
- CRAC Channel Regulator 2B 3 4
- CRAC Regulator 2B 2 3
- EFCAB4A 3 4
- EF-Hand Calcium-Binding Domain-Containing Protein 4A 3
- Calcium Release-Activated Channel Regulator 2B 4
External Ids for CRACR2B Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for CRACR2B Gene
GeneCards Summary for CRACR2B Gene
CRACR2B (Calcium Release Activated Channel Regulator 2B) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include calcium ion binding. An important paralog of this gene is CRACR2A.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CRACR2B Gene
Plays a role in store-operated Ca(2+) entry (SOCE).