Aliases for CPSF2 Gene
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specific Factor 2 2 3 5
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specificity Factor 100 KDa Subunit 3 4
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specific Factor 2, 100kDa 2 3
- CPSF 100 KDa Subunit 3 4
- CPSF100 3 4
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specific Factor 2, 100kD Subunit 2
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specificity Factor Subunit 2 3
- CPSF 100kDa Subunit 3
- KIAA1367 4
External Ids for CPSF2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CPSF2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CPSF2 Gene
CPSF2 (Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specific Factor 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Transport of the SLBP independent Mature mRNA and Processing of Capped Intronless Pre-mRNA. GO annotations related to this gene include RNA binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CPSF2 Gene
Component of the cleavage and polyadenylation specificity factor (CPSF) complex that play a key role in pre-mRNA 3-end formation, recognizing the AAUAAA signal sequence and interacting with poly(A) polymerase and other factors to bring about cleavage and poly(A) addition. Involved in the histone 3 end pre-mRNA processing.