Aliases for CPSF2 Gene
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specific Factor 2 2 3 5
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specificity Factor 100 KDa Subunit 3 4
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specific Factor 2, 100kDa 2 3
- CPSF 100 KDa Subunit 3 4
- CPSF100 3 4
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specific Factor 2, 100kD Subunit 2
- Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specificity Factor Subunit 2 3
- CPSF 100kDa Subunit 3
- KIAA1367 4
External Ids for CPSF2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CPSF2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CPSF2 Gene
CPSF2 (Cleavage And Polyadenylation Specific Factor 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are RNA Polymerase II Transcription Termination and RNA Polymerase II Transcription Initiation And Promoter Clearance. GO annotations related to this gene include RNA binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CPSF2 Gene
Component of the cleavage and polyadenylation specificity factor (CPSF) complex that play a key role in pre-mRNA 3-end formation, recognizing the AAUAAA signal sequence and interacting with poly(A) polymerase and other factors to bring about cleavage and poly(A) addition. Involved in the histone 3 end pre-mRNA processing.