Aliases for COA1 Gene
- Cytochrome C Oxidase Assembly Factor 1 Homolog 2 3
- Mitochondrial Translation Regulation Assembly Intermediate Of Cytochrome C Oxidase Protein Of 15 KDa 3 4
- MITRAC15 3 4
- C7orf44 3 4
- Cytochrome C Oxidase Assembly Factor 1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Cytochrome C Oxidase Assembly Protein 1 Homolog 3
- Chromosome 7 Open Reading Frame 44 2
External Ids for COA1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for COA1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for COA1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for COA1 Gene
COA1 (Cytochrome C Oxidase Assembly Factor 1 Homolog) is a Protein Coding gene.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for COA1 Gene
Component of some MITRAC complex, a cytochrome c oxidase (COX) assembly intermediate complex that regulates COX assembly. MITRAC complexes regulate both translation of mitochondrial encoded components and assembly of nuclear-encoded components imported in mitochondrion. Required for assembly of mitochondrial respiratory chain complex I and complex IV.