Aliases for CLASRP Gene
- CLK4-Associating Serine/Arginine Rich Protein 2 3
- Splicing Factor, Arginine/Serine-Rich 16 2 4
- Suppressor Of White-Apricot Homolog 2 3 4
- Clk4 Associating SR-Related Protein 2 3
- SFRS16 3 4
- SWAP2 3 4
- Splicing Factor, Arginine/Serine-Rich 16 (Suppressor-Of-White-Apricot Homolog, Drosophila) 3
- Suppressor Of White Apricot Homolog 2 3
- CLASP 3
External Ids for CLASRP Gene
Previous Symbols for CLASRP Gene
GeneCards Summary for CLASRP Gene
CLASRP (CLK4-Associating Serine/Arginine Rich Protein) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are mRNA Splicing - Major Pathway.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CLASRP Gene
Probably functions as an alternative splicing regulator. May regulate the mRNA splicing of genes such as CLK1. May act by regulating members of the CLK kinase family (By similarity).