Aliases for CKAP4 Gene
- Cytoskeleton Associated Protein 4 2 3 5
- 63-KDa Cytoskeleton-Linking Membrane Protein 3 4
- Cytoskeleton-Associated Protein 4 2 3
- CLIMP-63 3 4
- P63 3 4
- Transmembrane Protein (63kD), Endoplasmic Reticulum/Golgi Intermediate Compartment 3
- Type-II Transmembrane Protein P63 3
- 63 KDa Membrane Protein 3
- ERGIC-63 3
External Ids for CKAP4 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CKAP4 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CKAP4 Gene
CKAP4 (Cytoskeleton Associated Protein 4) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with CKAP4 include Interstitial Cystitis and Exstrophy-Epispadias Complex. Among its related pathways are Immune System and Surfactant metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding and signal transducer activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CKAP4 Gene
High-affinity epithelial cell surface receptor for APF.
Mediates the anchoring of the endoplasmic reticulum to microtubules.