Aliases for CHORDC1 Gene
- Cysteine And Histidine-Rich Domain (CHORD) Containing 1 2 3
- Cysteine And Histidine-Rich Domain (CHORD)-Containing, Zinc-Binding Protein 1 2 3
- Cysteine And Histidine-Rich Domain (CHORD)-Containing 1 2 3
- CHORD-Containing Protein 1 3 4
- Protein Morgana 3 4
- CHP-1 3 4
- CHP1 3 4
- Chord Domain-Containing Protein 1 3
- CHORD Domain-Containing Protein 1 4
External Ids for CHORDC1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CHORDC1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CHORDC1 Gene
CHORDC1 (Cysteine And Histidine-Rich Domain (CHORD) Containing 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Glycosaminoglycan metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include Hsp90 protein binding. An important paralog of this gene is ITGB1BP2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CHORDC1 Gene
Regulates centrosome duplication, probably by inhibiting the kinase activity of ROCK2. Proposed to act as co-chaperone for HSP90. May play a role in the regulation of NOD1 via a HSP90 chaperone complex. In vitro, has intrinsic chaperone activity. This function may be achieved by inhibiting association of ROCK2 with NPM1. Involved in stress response. Prevents tumorigenesis.