Aliases for CFAP20 Gene
- Cilia And Flagella Associated Protein 20 2 3 5
- Functional Spliceosome-Associated Protein 23 2 3
- Basal Body Up-Regulated Protein 22 3 4
- Transcription Factor IIB 3 4
- C16orf80 3 4
- Flagellar Associated Protein 20 Homolog (Chlamydomonas) 2
- Flagellar Associated Protein 20 Homolog 3
- Chromosome 16 Open Reading Frame 80 2
External Ids for CFAP20 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for CFAP20 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CFAP20 Gene
CFAP20 (Cilia And Flagella Associated Protein 20) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with CFAP20 include Familial Atrial Fibrillation. GO annotations related to this gene include poly(A) RNA binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CFAP20 Gene
Cilium- and flagellum-specific protein that plays a role in axonemal structure organization and motility. Involved in the regulation of the size and morphology of cilia (PubMed:24414207). Required for axonemal microtubules polyglutamylation (PubMed:24414207).