Aliases for CDK5RAP3 Gene
- CDK5 Regulatory Subunit Associated Protein 3 2 3
- LXXLL/Leucine-Zipper-Containing ARF-Binding Protein 3 4
- LXXLL/Leucine-Zipper-Containing ARFbinding Protein 2 3
- Ischemic Heart CDK5 Activator-Binding Protein C53 2 3
- IC53 3 4
- LZAP 3 4
- CDK5 Regulatory Subunit Associated Protein IC53-2 3
- CDK5 Regulatory Subunit-Associated Protein 3 3
External Ids for CDK5RAP3 Gene
This gene encodes a protein that has been reported to function in signaling pathways governing transcriptional regulation and cell cycle progression. It may play a role in tumorigenesis and metastasis. A pseudogene of this gene is located on the long arm of chromosome 20. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants that encode different isoforms. [provided by RefSeq, May 2013]
GeneCards Summary for CDK5RAP3 Gene
CDK5RAP3 (CDK5 Regulatory Subunit Associated Protein 3) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include protein kinase binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CDK5RAP3 Gene
Potential regulator of CDK5 activity. May be involved in cell proliferation. Regulates CDK5 activity via its interaction with CDK5R1 (By similarity).