Aliases for CDK15 Gene
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase 15 2 3 5
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 Chromosomal Region Candidate Gene 7 Protein 3 4
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 (Juvenile) Chromosome Region, Candidate 7 2 3
- Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase PFTAIRE-2 3 4
- Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase ALS2CR7 3 4
- Cell Division Protein Kinase 15 3 4
- PFTAIRE Protein Kinase 2 2 3
- EC 126.96.36.199 4 58
External Ids for CDK15 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for CDK15 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CDK15 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CDK15 Gene
CDK15 (Cyclin Dependent Kinase 15) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include transferase activity, transferring phosphorus-containing groups and protein tyrosine kinase activity. An important paralog of this gene is CDK14.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CDK15 Gene
Serine/threonine-protein kinase that acts like an antiapoptotic protein that counters TRAIL/TNFSF10-induced apoptosis by inducing phosphorylation of BIRC5 at Thr-34.