Aliases for CARD17 Gene
- Caspase Recruitment Domain Family Member 17 2 3 5
- Inhibitory Caspase Recruitment Domain Protein 3 4
- Caspase-1 Inhibitor INCA 3 4
- Inhibitory CARD 2 3
- INCA 3 4
- Inhibitory Caspase Recruitment Domain (CARD) Protein 3
- Caspase Recruitment Domain-Containing Protein 17 3
- Caspase Recruitment Domain Family, Member 17 2
External Ids for CARD17 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CARD17 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CARD17 Gene
CARD17 (Caspase Recruitment Domain Family Member 17) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Toll-Like receptor Signaling Pathways. GO annotations related to this gene include cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity. An important paralog of this gene is CARD16.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CARD17 Gene
Regulator of procaspase-1/CASP1 activation implicated in the regulation of the proteolytic maturation of pro-IL-1beta/IL1B and its release during inflammation. Inhibits the release of IL1B in response to LPS in monocytes. However, unlike CASP1, do not induce NF-kappa-B activation.