Aliases for CAMSAP2 Gene
- Calmodulin Regulated Spectrin Associated Protein Family Member 2 2 3 5
- Calmodulin-Regulated Spectrin-Associated Protein 1-Like Protein 1 3 4
- CAMSAP1L1 3 4
- Calmodulin Regulated Spectrin-Associated Protein Family, Member 2 2
- Calmodulin Regulated Spectrin-Associated Protein 1-Like 1 2
- Calmodulin-Regulated Spectrin-Associated Protein 2 3
- KIAA1078 4
External Ids for CAMSAP2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for CAMSAP2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for CAMSAP2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for CAMSAP2 Gene
CAMSAP2 (Calmodulin Regulated Spectrin Associated Protein Family Member 2) is a Protein Coding gene. GO annotations related to this gene include microtubule binding and microtubule minus-end binding. An important paralog of this gene is CAMSAP1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for CAMSAP2 Gene
Microtubule minus-end binding protein that may regulate the organization of non-centrosomal microtubules. May regulate the nucleation and the polymerization of microtubules. Indirectly, through the microtubule cytoskeleton, may regulate the organization of cellular organelles including the Golgi and the early endosomes.