Aliases for BTBD10 Gene
- BTB Domain Containing 10 2 3 5
- Glucose Metabolism-Related Protein 1 3 4
- BTB (POZ) Domain Containing 10 2 3
- GMRP1 3 4
- BTB (Broad-Complex Tramtrack And Bric-A-Brac/Pox Virus And Zinc Finger) Domain-Containing Protein 10 3
- BTB/POZ Domain-Containing Protein 10 3
- K+ Channel Tetramerization Protein 3
- GMRP-1 3
External Ids for BTBD10 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for BTBD10 Gene
GeneCards Summary for BTBD10 Gene
BTBD10 (BTB Domain Containing 10) is a Protein Coding gene. An important paralog of this gene is KCTD20.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for BTBD10 Gene
Plays a major role as an activator of AKT family members by inhibiting PPP2CA-mediated dephosphorylation, thereby keeping AKTs activated. Plays a role in preventing motor neuronal death and accelerating the growth of pancreatic beta cells.