Aliases for BRK1 Gene
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE Actin Nucleating Complex Subunit 2 3
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE Actin-Nucleating Complex Subunit 2 3 5
- Haematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cell Protein 300 2 3
- C3orf10 3 4
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE Actin-Nucleating Complex Subunit, Homolog 3
- SCAR/WAVE Actin-Nucleating Complex Subunit 2
- Chromosome 3 Open Reading Frame 10 2
External Ids for BRK1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for BRK1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for BRK1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for BRK1 Gene
BRK1 (BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE Actin Nucleating Complex Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Signaling by GPCR and Signaling by Rho GTPases. GO annotations related to this gene include protein complex binding and Rac GTPase binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for BRK1 Gene
Involved in regulation of actin and microtubule organization. Part of a WAVE complex that activates the Arp2/3 complex.