Aliases for BRK1 Gene
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE Actin Nucleating Complex Subunit 2 3 5
- Haematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cell Protein 300 2 3
- C3orf10 3 4
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE Actin-Nucleating Complex Subunit, Homolog (Arabidopsis Thaliana) 2
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE Actin-Nucleating Complex Subunit, Homolog 3
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE Actin-Nucleating Complex Subunit 2
- Chromosome 3 Open Reading Frame 10 2
External Ids for BRK1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for BRK1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for BRK1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for BRK1 Gene
BRK1 (BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE Actin Nucleating Complex Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Innate Immune System and RET signaling. GO annotations related to this gene include protein complex binding and Rac GTPase binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for BRK1 Gene
Involved in regulation of actin and microtubule organization. Part of a WAVE complex that activates the Arp2/3 complex. As component of the WAVE1 complex, required for BDNF-NTRK2 endocytic trafficking and signaling from early endosomes (By similarity).