Aliases for BORCS5 Gene
- BLOC-1 Related Complex Subunit 5 2 3 5
- Myrlysin 2 3 4
- Loss Of Heterozygosity, 12, Chromosomal Region 1 2 3
- Myristoylated Lysosomal Protein 3 4
- LOH12CR1 3 4
- Loss Of Heterozygosity 12 Chromosomal Region 1 Protein 3
- Loss Of Heterozygosity 12 Chromosomal Region 1 4
- BLOC-1-Related Complex Subunit 5 3
- LOH1CR12 3
External Ids for BORCS5 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for BORCS5 Gene
GeneCards Summary for BORCS5 Gene
BORCS5 (BLOC-1 Related Complex Subunit 5) is a Protein Coding gene.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for BORCS5 Gene
As part of the BORC complex may play a role in lysosomes movement and localization at the cell periphery. Associated with the cytosolic face of lysosomes, the BORC complex may recruit ARL8B and couple lysosomes to microtubule plus-end-directed kinesin motor. Thereby, it may indirectly play a role in cell spreading and motility.