Aliases for BET1L Gene
- Bet1 Golgi Vesicular Membrane Trafficking Protein Like 2 3 5
- Golgi Integral Membrane Protein 3 2 3
- Golgi SNARE With A Size Of 15 KDa 3 4
- Vesicle Transport Protein GOS15 3 4
- GOS-15 3 4
- GS15 3 4
- Blocked Early In Transport 1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) Like 2
- Blocked Early In Transport 1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)-Like 2
External Ids for BET1L Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for BET1L Gene
GeneCards Summary for BET1L Gene
BET1L (Bet1 Golgi Vesicular Membrane Trafficking Protein Like) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Golgi-to-ER retrograde transport and Transport to the Golgi and subsequent modification. GO annotations related to this gene include SNAP receptor activity. An important paralog of this gene is BET1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for BET1L Gene
Vesicle SNARE required for targeting and fusion of retrograde transport vesicles with the Golgi complex. Required for the integrity of the Golgi complex (By similarity).