Aliases for BET1L Gene
- Bet1 Golgi Vesicular Membrane Trafficking Protein Like 2 3 5
- Bet1 Golgi Vesicular Membrane Trafficking Protein-Like 2 3
- Golgi Integral Membrane Protein 3 2 3
- Golgi SNARE With A Size Of 15 KDa 3 4
- Vesicle Transport Protein GOS15 3 4
- GOS-15 3 4
- GS15 3 4
- Blocked Early In Transport 1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) Like 2
External Ids for BET1L Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for BET1L Gene
GeneCards Summary for BET1L Gene
BET1L (Bet1 Golgi Vesicular Membrane Trafficking Protein Like) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Nicotine Pathway (Dopaminergic Neuron), Pharmacodynamics and Transport to the Golgi and subsequent modification. GO annotations related to this gene include SNAP receptor activity. An important paralog of this gene is BET1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for BET1L Gene
Vesicle SNARE required for targeting and fusion of retrograde transport vesicles with the Golgi complex. Required for the integrity of the Golgi complex (By similarity).