Aliases for ARHGEF17 Gene
- Rho Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor 17 2 3 5
- Tumor Endothelial Marker 4 2 3 4
- Rho-Specific Guanine-Nucleotide Exchange Factor 164 KDa 2 3
- 164 KDa Rho-Specific Guanine-Nucleotide Exchange Factor 3 4
- Rho Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor (GEF) 17 2 3
- P164-RhoGEF 3 4
- P164RHOGEF 3 4
- TEM4 3 4
- KIAA0337 4
External Ids for ARHGEF17 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ARHGEF17 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ARHGEF17 Gene
ARHGEF17 (Rho Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor 17) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ARHGEF17 include rectum adenocarcinoma. Among its related pathways are Signaling by GPCR and Signaling by Rho GTPases. GO annotations related to this gene include actin filament binding and Rho guanyl-nucleotide exchange factor activity. An important paralog of this gene is ARHGEF10L.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ARHGEF17 Gene
Acts as guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RhoA GTPases.