Aliases for ARHGEF17 Gene
- Rho Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor 17 2 3 5
- Tumor Endothelial Marker 4 2 3 4
- Rho-Specific Guanine-Nucleotide Exchange Factor 164 KDa 2 3
- 164 KDa Rho-Specific Guanine-Nucleotide Exchange Factor 3 4
- Rho Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor (GEF) 17 2 3
- P164-RhoGEF 3 4
- P164RHOGEF 3 4
- TEM4 3 4
- KIAA0337 4
External Ids for ARHGEF17 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ARHGEF17 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ARHGEF17 Gene
ARHGEF17 (Rho Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor 17) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ARHGEF17 include Rectum Adenocarcinoma. Among its related pathways are p75 NTR receptor-mediated signalling and Signaling by Rho GTPases. GO annotations related to this gene include actin filament binding and Rho guanyl-nucleotide exchange factor activity. An important paralog of this gene is ARHGEF10L.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ARHGEF17 Gene
Acts as guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RhoA GTPases.