Aliases for APBB1IP Gene
- Amyloid Beta (A4) Precursor Protein-Binding, Family B, Member 1 Interacting Protein 2 3
- Retinoic Acid-Responsive Proline-Rich Protein 1 3 4
- Rap1-GTP-Interacting Adaptor Molecule 2 3
- Rap1-GTP-Interacting Adapter Molecule 3 4
- APBB1-Interacting Protein 1 3 4
- Proline-Rich EVH1 Ligand 1 3 4
- Proline-Rich Protein 73 3 4
- PREL-1 3 4
- RARP-1 3 4
External Ids for APBB1IP Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for APBB1IP Gene
GeneCards Summary for APBB1IP Gene
APBB1IP (Amyloid Beta (A4) Precursor Protein-Binding, Family B, Member 1 Interacting Protein) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Ras signaling pathway and Signaling by GPCR. GO annotations related to this gene include phospholipid binding. An important paralog of this gene is GRB14.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for APBB1IP Gene
Appears to function in the signal transduction from Ras activation to actin cytoskeletal remodeling. Suppresses insulin-induced promoter activities through AP1 and SRE. Mediates Rap1-induced adhesion.