Aliases for APBB1IP Gene
- Amyloid Beta Precursor Protein Binding Family B Member 1 Interacting Protein 2 3
- Amyloid Beta (A4) Precursor Protein-Binding, Family B, Member 1 Interacting Protein 2 3 5
- Retinoic Acid-Responsive Proline-Rich Protein 1 3 4
- Rap1-GTP-Interacting Adaptor Molecule 2 3
- Rap1-GTP-Interacting Adapter Molecule 3 4
- APBB1-Interacting Protein 1 3 4
- Proline-Rich EVH1 Ligand 1 3 4
- Proline-Rich Protein 73 3 4
- PREL-1 3 4
External Ids for APBB1IP Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for APBB1IP Gene
GeneCards Summary for APBB1IP Gene
APBB1IP (Amyloid Beta Precursor Protein Binding Family B Member 1 Interacting Protein) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Platelet activation and Interleukin-3, 5 and GM-CSF signaling. An important paralog of this gene is GRB14.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for APBB1IP Gene
Appears to function in the signal transduction from Ras activation to actin cytoskeletal remodeling. Suppresses insulin-induced promoter activities through AP1 and SRE. Mediates Rap1-induced adhesion.