Aliases for AP5M1 Gene
- Adapter-Related Protein Complex 5 Subunit Mu-1 3
- MHD Domain-Containing Death-Inducing Protein 3
- Adapter-Related Protein Complex 5 Mu Subunit 3
- Chromosome 14 Open Reading Frame 108 2
- Mu-2 Related Death-Inducing Gene 2
- Mu-2 Related Death-Inducing 3
- AP-5 Complex Subunit Mu-1 3
- AP-5 Complex Subunit Mu 3
External Ids for AP5M1 Gene
Previous Symbols for AP5M1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for AP5M1 Gene
AP5M1 (Adaptor-Related Protein Complex 5, Mu 1 Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with AP5M1 include hiv-1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for AP5M1 Gene
As part of AP-5, a probable fifth adaptor protein complex it may be involved in endosomal transport. According to PubMed:18395520, it may play a role in cell death.