Aliases for ANKRD28 Gene
- Ankyrin Repeat Domain 28 2 3 5
- Serine/Threonine-Protein Phosphatase 6 Regulatory Subunit ARS-A 3 4
- Phosphatase Interactor Targeting Protein HnRNP K 3 4
- Protein Phosphatase 6 Ankyrin Repeat Subunit A 2 3
- Ankyrin Repeat Domain-Containing Protein 28 3 4
- Phosphatase Interactor Targeting K Protein 2 3
- PP6-ARS-A 3 4
External Ids for ANKRD28 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ANKRD28 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ANKRD28 Gene
ANKRD28 (Ankyrin Repeat Domain 28) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ANKRD28 include Urethra Adenocarcinoma and Urethra Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma. Among its related pathways are Transport to the Golgi and subsequent modification and Vesicle-mediated transport. An important paralog of this gene is TANC1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ANKRD28 Gene
Putative regulatory subunit of protein phosphatase 6 (PP6) that may be involved in the recognition of phosphoprotein substrates. Involved in the PP6-mediated dephosphorylation of NFKBIE opposing its degradation in response to TNF-alpha. Selectively inhibits the phosphatase activity of PPP1C. Targets PPP1C to modulate HNRPK phosphorylation.