Aliases for ALKBH6 Gene
- AlkB Homolog 6 2 3 5
- Alkylated DNA Repair Protein AlkB Homolog 6 3 4
- ABH6 3 4
- Alpha-Ketoglutarate-Dependent Dioxygenase AlkB Homolog 6 3
- Probable Alpha-Ketoglutarate-Dependent Dioxygenase ABH6 3
- AlkB, Alkylation Repair Homolog 6 (E. Coli) 2
- AlkB, Alkylation Repair Homolog 6 3
- Alkylation Repair Homolog 6 3
- EC 1.14.11.- 4
External Ids for ALKBH6 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ALKBH6 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ALKBH6 Gene
ALKBH6 (AlkB Homolog 6) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ALKBH6 include Rhabdomyosarcoma 2, Alveolar. GO annotations related to this gene include oxidoreductase activity and oxidoreductase activity, acting on paired donors, with incorporation or reduction of molecular oxygen, 2-oxoglutarate as one donor, and incorporation of one atom each of oxygen into both donors.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ALKBH6 Gene
Probable dioxygenase that requires molecular oxygen, alpha-ketoglutarate and iron.