Aliases for ALG10B Gene
- ALG10B, Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase 2 3 5
- Potassium Channel Regulator 1 2 3 4
- Dolichyl-P-Glc:Glc(2)Man(9)GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dolichol Alpha-1,2- Glucosyltransferase 2 3
- Asparagine-Linked Glycosylation Protein 10 Homolog B 3 4
- Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase ALG10-A 3 4
- Alpha-2-Glucosyltransferase ALG10-B 3 4
- KCR1 3 4
- Asparagine-Linked Glycosylation 10, Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase Homolog B (Yeast) 2
- Asparagine-Linked Glycosylation 10 Homolog B (Yeast, Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase) 3
External Ids for ALG10B Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ALG10B Gene
GeneCards Summary for ALG10B Gene
ALG10B (ALG10B, Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ALG10B include Long Qt Syndrome and Hemorrhagic Cystitis. Among its related pathways are Transport to the Golgi and subsequent modification and Metabolism. GO annotations related to this gene include transferase activity, transferring hexosyl groups and dolichyl-phosphate-glucose-glycolipid alpha-glucosyltransferase activity. An important paralog of this gene is ALG10.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ALG10B Gene
Putative alpha-1,2-glucosyltransferase, which adds the third glucose residue to the lipid-linked oligosaccharide precursor for N-linked glycosylation. Transfers glucose from dolichyl phosphate glucose (Dol-P-Glc) onto the lipid-linked oligosaccharide Glc(2)Man(9)GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dol. When coupled to KCNH2 may reduce KCNH2 sensitivity to classic proarrhythmic drug blockade, possibly by mediating glycosylation of KCNH2.