Aliases for ALG10B Gene
- ALG10B, Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase 2 3 5
- Potassium Channel Regulator 1 2 3 4
- Dolichyl-P-Glc:Glc(2)Man(9)GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dolichol Alpha-1,2- Glucosyltransferase 2 3
- Asparagine-Linked Glycosylation Protein 10 Homolog B 3 4
- Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase ALG10-A 3 4
- Alpha-2-Glucosyltransferase ALG10-B 3 4
- KCR1 3 4
- Asparagine-Linked Glycosylation 10, Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase Homolog B (Yeast) 2
- Asparagine-Linked Glycosylation 10 Homolog B (Yeast, Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase) 3
External Ids for ALG10B Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ALG10B Gene
GeneCards Summary for ALG10B Gene
ALG10B (ALG10B, Alpha-1,2-Glucosyltransferase) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ALG10B include long qt syndrome and hemorrhagic cystitis. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and N-Glycan biosynthesis. GO annotations related to this gene include transferase activity, transferring hexosyl groups and dolichyl-phosphate-glucose-glycolipid alpha-glucosyltransferase activity. An important paralog of this gene is ALG10.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ALG10B Gene
Putative alpha-1,2-glucosyltransferase, which adds the third glucose residue to the lipid-linked oligosaccharide precursor for N-linked glycosylation. Transfers glucose from dolichyl phosphate glucose (Dol-P-Glc) onto the lipid-linked oligosaccharide Glc(2)Man(9)GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dol. When coupled to KCNH2 may reduce KCNH2 sensitivity to classic proarrhythmic drug blockade, possibly by mediating glycosylation of KCNH2.